Inspection and Sign
As Syncbot products are generally quite valuable, please inspect the package upon delivery. If it’s damaged or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. In such cases, please contact Syncbot Support Team.
Once you (or someone else on your behalf) signs for the item, syncbot.com will consider this your acceptance of the package, quantity, and product. To protect your rights, you are highly recommended to shoot a complete unboxing video and check the items according to the packing list. If items are missing or damaged, please contact Syncbot Support Team within 24 hours after you receive the package so that we can resolve the problem immediately.
180 DAYS WARRANTY CONDITIONS (SYNCRAFT ONLY):
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on items that have been opened.
- Opened SYNCRAFT may only be returned under warranty ONLY if they are malfunctioning.
- Any damage or malfunction caused by water ingress into the SYNCRAFT is not covered under the warranty.
- Shipping charges will only be refunded in cases where our error caused the return.
- Pre-authorization is required for all returns.
- We warrant your SYNCRAFT for 180 DAYS, after the original purchase date, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials that affect the product's function. It does NOT cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse, or neglect. Taking the SYNCRAFT apart (or its accessories) will render the warranty invalid.
- The product needs to be returned to us and the warranty process needs to be completed before we can replace it. All products under warranty claim must be returned to the designated syncbot.com location. We will bear the shipping costs. We will need to see pictures and videos to verify the defect item. Once it’s confirmed as there is a defect item, we will send a replacement at our expense.
- For all claims resolved within the 180 days warranty period, the replacement product's warranty is calculated from the original purchase date.
- We don't offer a refund clause, store credit in exchange, or a satisfaction guarantee.
- All warranty claims need to be supported by reasonable evidence that the date of the claim is within the warranty period and that the device has a fault.
This undertaking is in addition to a consumer's statutory rights and does not affect those rights in any way. If you experience any problems with your product or believe you are eligible for a warranty claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please purchase syncbot.com products from the official website or authorized third-party dealers. For used syncbot.com products purchased from other third-party platforms, we will not be able to honor the after-sales service policies of the products.