Regular Software Updates on SyncPlayer (v22.214.171.124) - 20230315
15 Mar 2023
This update provides bug fixes and the following enhancements for your Syncbot:
- Improved compatibility with GPUs (such as RTX4090) and other PC hardware released recently.
- New setting “Only CPU” allow you to turn off GPU acceleration when running video analysis.
- Fixed several known bugs of the software.
How to Get the Updates?
- This regular update is free for users who already own Syncbot and with relevant hardware adaptation requirements.
- This update applies to orders placed before Mar.10, 2023. Users who purchased after the date will receive the latest version and do not need to apply for any update.
- Users who need to update can apply via contact us or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Published Date: Mar.15, 2023